There is no one like you...
Do you know just how special and unique you are?
God designed each of us so there would be no duplication in the world. No one has the exact same mix of factors that make you unique. That means no one else on earth will ever be able to play the role God planned for you.
Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life
Our mission at Follow Your Calling
To affirm and encourage people to choose wisely in the Four D’s:
- DECIDE to trust Jesus Christ (otherwise, you will limit yourself)
- DISCOVER your gifts, talents, motivated abilities and strengths (This is what we do. We measure the intensity of factors that make you unique)
- DEVELOP yourself through discipline and training based on who you are
- DEDICATE your life to choosing wisely by honoring God and serving others (the two greatest commandments)
The CALL Vocational and Life Purpose Guide
Our most comprehensive “whole-person” tool is unlike anything else on the market.
It is four assessments in one:
- Your seven motivational gifts from Romans 12
- Your motivational & occupational interests
- Your cognitive abilities for learning
- Your nine key work related personality traits
- Your job-fit compatibility percentages to key jobs by industry
The CALL is validated to positively affirm anyone over 15 years old
- Picking the right college major
- Choosing a successful and satisfying career with job fit
- Making decisions that succeed 80% of the time
- Clarifying personal insights to confirm your life purpose
- Building better relationships
- Gaining wisdom to know the right thing for you to do
Insight and wisdom through our Authorized Advisors
We give you the option of either reading your report by itself only OR working with one of our trained affirmation specialists. Our reports are designed to be very thorough. However, we find any assessment report comes alive with better value when working with a trained coach.
Our Advisors provide insight and wisdom in interpreting your assessment results. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of their training and experience. They will take the time before and during a debriefing session to understand your reports and will help you interpret the results. The additional benefits are well worth the time and money. Depending on where you live, your debrief session will be either in person or by phone.
Your satisfaction is important
If for any reason, we fail to meet your expectations, please give us an opportunity to make things right with you.